- Players may register for the comp at the bar any day of the week.
- Cards will be stamped and marked. Players must record their name clearly on the card, as well as the name of their marker.
- Players must calculate their own stableford score and record it clearly on the card
- Cards must be signed - but only by the player - see local rules concerning cards.
- Cards will be placed in a clearly marked box located in the green fees honesty box (NOT the score card box)
- Scores will be uploaded and prizes will be awarded, as before, but will not be available until after the corona virus restrictions are removed
- Any queries should be directed to club captain, Ben Slack.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES STILL APPLY
In order to allow for competition golf, starting on Sunday 10th May, the weekly competition will recommence.